I came home after a great meal with great people expecting a quite night alone with my two besties, Netflix and cookie dough Ice cream, when my ipad notified me of a new comment on one of my posts.
Now, as lame as it may sound, there is nothing that makes me happier than a fellow blogger taking time out to comment or even like my posts. so you can imagine how excited I was when I found that MissWish a blogger who had followed me just a few weeks ago, and I followed back, had nominated me for the one lovely blog award. The fact that SHE nominated me meant so much. Her posts are so much fun to read and she really knows her stuff. I can not thank her enough!
I realize that my blog doesn’t really give you an idea of who I actually am or what I’m like. If there’s one thing you should know about me it’s that I’m very under confident about my writing. While there is nothing that excites me more than a blank sheet of paper, a pen and my imagination, the idea of other people actually reading what iv written terrifies me. So posting my articles on the internet wasn’t exactly easy for me to do. I remember publishing my first post and just feeling so exposed and raw. It hasn’t been a particularly long time since I first started my blog, it’s been about a month and I feel like I’m really growing, both as a writer and as a person and I only have the blogging community to thank. You guys have been so supportive and helpful through it all and for that I’m eternally grateful.
The rules of A Lovely Blog Award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
3. Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
1) MissWish, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH YOU LOVELY HUMAN BEING❤️
3) 7 facts about myself:
1. I have the attention span of a five year old on drugs.
2. I am a closet romantic.
3. I tend to take people for granted and I absolutely hate that I do.
4. I eat my pizza with ketchup, don’t judge.
5. I am IN LOVE with Caspar Lee.
6. I cried when Dobby died.
7. I am terrified of heights.
4) 15 bloggers I am inspired by and absolutely love
1. MissWish (I know you’ve been nominated already but you deserve another nomination)
3. David Long
4. Luke Kent
5. The great Indian Hypocrite
7. The Blonde Meret
9. The College Girls Guide to study abroad
10. Fill your own glass
11. EK’s Daily dress